Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Spectacular New Way to Make Money






Well. It is to me!

Ok, here's the deal. You just sign up free and... well, let me just cut-n- paste directly from the great new site I've found. That way nothing gets lost in translation:


With URL Cash you will make cash from every link that get posted on your blogs, forums, websites & posts you make on other forums and blogs. It is both simple & easy to get started making that extra revenue today.


The registration process is free, fast and easy.




We will not ask for any personal information during the registration, we value your privacy.




A registration will just benefit you in that you will be able completly use all our features.






  • Start making money today



  • Easy money without annoying anyone



  • Make unlimited paying links in seconds



  • Real time gallery generator for images - more money



  • Keep track of your links with statistics



  • Automatic website script will generate paying links in real time



  • Get paid when you want on time, any time - through PayPal, E-Gold, Bank wire transfer or MoneyBookers



  • Real time submissions to: Myspace, Hi5, Friendster, Xanga, LiveJournal, Freewebs, Facebook, Blogger, Tagged and Typepad.


How cool is that?


I haven't made anything yet. I just signed up a couple hours ago. But it looks to be promising.


I'll let you know how it goes. They have three ways you can make money. They currently support the largest blogs and communities on the Internet.




Apparently, they pay you (us now) up to 78% of URL Cash's income. That's good enough for me.


Wish me luck! Or better yet, sign up here http://www.urlcash.net/?ref=16050 and as my dear friend Korey used to say, "We'll explore it together." God, I miss him!




TTYL


Len






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when browsing from my iphone 4. I'm trying to
find a template or plugin that might be able to resolve this issue.
If you have any recommendations, please share. Appreciate it!


my blog post ... insurance cheap car