Friday, July 4, 2008

Where to Get Referrals



It pays to be a recruiter.

When you sign up for one of the Get Paid To sites, like CashCrate or Gangster Greed, it's free, right? So you're good there. Now. Continue reading for a great list of where to get yourself some signups. Also for nada.

Well, just so you know - when you feel you don't want to do a single survey, ever again. Don't!
I mean it's fine if you have the time. If you want to try some great products. Go ahead. But ...

You never have to. Ever. Just publicize your personal referral number. Let those who don't mind doing surveys have at it.

With more than 40.2 million stay at home moms looking for work at home, it shouldn't be too hard. Why? Because it costs nothing. You can feel good about offering someone a way to make money online. Free.

Here's a rundown of the best sites to *ahem* set your sights on....

MyLot.com Even though they hate me right now, I still have to say - it's a great place to be.
Simply because of the number of discussions going on there. At any given time. Go
to discussions where people are looking to make money online. Easy. Oooh! Please!
Don't spam there though. Just don't! You really don't want to do that anywhere come to think of it. I think my banning has more to do with the fact that I mentioned Amy Bass. And she was banned. So, at least I'm in good company. (If you scroll down this page you can see how to buy her ebook below. It's awesome! So many secrets! It's called How I Created $1400. Per Month Passive Income In Under A Month. It's a must read! ) She actually recommends MyLot, which is where I got the idea to begin with. *passes the buck*

Yahoo Answers This is like a... like a ... a huge... question and answer factory! If you'll go into the Personal & Business Categories, you'll find a goldmine of those who want to know how to
work online. Usually I try to find an open question (not a Resolved one) where someone says something like "How can I make a few bucks online?" Just be very honest & upfront. You get a reputation. You get points. Don't muck with it. If there's a sincere need, fill it. End of story.

Don't go overboard in Answers though. It's supposed to be a nice pat answer. There' s a place after you answer a question at the bottom called List Your Source. HellOo... That's where I'm so stealth & put my link to this page. Brilliant! But I had to. It would never let me type & save my CashCrate referral ID in the Source box. Oh gosh. Sometimes I get even stealthier & say, "Hey, Have you considered joining Cash Crate? Use my Referral number to get in - it's 479430. " I felt kinda cheesy doing this till people started thanking me in email & even funnier, voting me Best Answer Giver-er. Or whatever. Ok.

Jaabu.com Now this is a site with a surprisingly high response rate. You post an ad locally. They let you include pictures. Links to your gpt ID. Very cool. Very worth it.

Free Advertising Forum You can go pure plum crazy here. Just post your brains out & no one cares. I really noticed a lot more signups after I posted like, two threads here. It was weird.

Top Ad Channel I love how you're allowed to post ulimited ads. There's no registration. Just go! Plus they have a Business Directory & you can post your gpt in there. The only drawback is they won't let you enable HTML. That means the link to your gpt won't be clickable. But hey - it's ok. People can just copy your link in your ad, paste it in their browser. No biggie. *shrugs*


Oodle The cool thing about Oodle is ~ you can publish your ad on several hundreds of sites at
the same time. Those include backpage.com , Google Base, the news, & more! They even include a great list of other places to post for free. So I highly recommend you check 'em out. You can even submit an already-made ad. Just link- it- to... vereh nace... vereh nace indeed.

Wellp. That's it for now. I have to kinda go do other things. But really there's the cream of the crop, there guys, adwise. So just do it! These are major secrets no one tells you. So I'm telling you now. Don't take my word for it though. Do it & let the results speak for themselves.

Let me know how it's workin' for ya.

Late-
Lenie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha... I was just surfing around and took a look at these comments. I can't believe there's still this much interest. Thanks for writing about this. Erica - auto insurance california

Anonymous said...

With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism
or copyright infringement? My website has a lot of completely
unique content I've either written myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any ways to help prevent content from being ripped off? I'd really appreciate it.


Here is my weblog :: car florida insurance